aNA PunYa SukA suKa lar...

CorEtaN DuniA dARi InsaN YaNG beLajaR MeNGenaL DuNia....

Sunday, September 16, 2007

im alone..

Posted by kAka dE QuE

Today,
I'm not my self,
I'm losing someone around me,
I dont know where the place to:
ask, cry, play
get help, share my feeling,


I need help,
but it doesnt come..
i pray everday..
praying for someone to say hello,
but it still not coming..


i m still a lonely person,
everywhere i go,
no one seems to know..
So lonely..
no one seems even to notice me..
I wonder if a single person sees.
How loneliness is slowly killing
me.

3 comments:

najhar said...

Hye..Que.
How are you?
Why you are too lonely?
Is it you are losing someone?
your poem showing you are very frustating..
the poem is good because it have a good starting and good ending eventhough it seem you are very sad..
but you must reconstruct your poem to be more neat and formating..

myusteria said...

salamz..

aiii how are u..?
why u lonely?
never mind,mai buka posa di masjid ptg2 kalau lonely.hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Saya teringatkan poem ni..kat library kan..huhu